It is almost impossible to compare all the best toilets available without professional help. There are too many of them! Fortunately, our team has put together the best and cheap toilets to help you make the right choice.
People who have no idea about cheap and best toilets will not be able to quickly choose the best product. There are hundreds of products from various brands and you can’t compare them all by yourself! We recommend that you make the task easier using our help. Read our buying guide and choose from our list of the best toilets 2020.
We compare hundreds of various toilet options and choose best with the best price / quality ratio. It wasn’t easy as manufacturers introduce new toilet modes every year. We did an unbiased review and used only important factors such as prices, materials, weights, and many other things.
Before buying a new toilet, there are a few things to keep in mind. Take a look at the style of your bathroom, is it a modern or traditional style? Determining this will help you choose a toilet that improves the design of the space. High-flush toilets create an authentic space with a traditional style, while wall-hung toilets add an elegant and contemporary touch.
Available space is another important factor. If you have a small bathroom, there are a variety of options available for many space saving toilets, but if you have space available there is a wider variety to choose from.
Our Top 3 Picks Toilets
KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs
American Standard Toilet
Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained
List of the Best Toilets 2020
TOTO CST744SL Toilet
American Standard 288DA114.020 Toilet
Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained Toilet
KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet
Dometic 300 Series Toilet
1. TOTO CST744SL Toilet
Cleaning will preferably be done with liquid detergent and a brush or sponge. Do not scratch with steel blades or scouring pads. Toto Toilet products are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect, from the date of purchase of the product, as long as the installation has been carried out in accordance with the toto installation instructions and, applying the regulations in force for electrical and sanitation installations, by authorized personnel; warranty periods for seats are 2 years. Seat with cushioned drop.
2. American Standard 288DA114.020 Toilet
The American Standard 288DA114.020 is the highest water-saving gravity flush toilet available! With a flush rate of 1.1 gallons per flush, the 288DA114.020 will grant you maximum water savings, without compromising on great performance. Round front design saves space in smaller bathrooms. Minimum water pressure require 20 PSI. Apart from it American Standard offers Dual Flush, Pressure Assisted System, Gravity, Back Outlet, High Efficiency, Flush Valve types of toilet. The material used is hard, durable, scratch and shock resistant, withstands loads of up to 90 kg, the highest craftsmanship. The concerns about scratched surfaces are from yesterday. Thanks to the high resistance to corrosion, grease, acid and temperatures, cleaning the toilet seat is very easy.
3.Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained Toilet
The SANICOMPACT is a self-contained toilet that is ideal for installation in narrow places where conventional toilets do not fit. This modern standalone toilet with disposer is highly water efficient, using just one gallon of water for each flush.
It was designed with several purposes in mind, such as limited space, environmentally conscious users who want to save water, and for people with physical limitations who require easy access to a toilet. The Saniflo 023 Sanicompact can be installed in many places, such as in a loft / attic, upstairs, ground floor, basement and even in a garage.
It is very easy to install in areas such as under the stairs for a half bath or additional half bath in a bedroom or in a garage conversion which is why we have included it in this list with the best toilets with disposer.
4.KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet
KOHLER is very well known brand in sanitization domain. Why we have include this one in our list, let us check out.
The comfortable height feature offers chair height seating that makes sitting and footing easier for most adults. Elongated bowl that offers more space and comfort. The hidden trap makes cleaning easier and improves design. Combination consists of the K-5626 bowl and the K-4434 tank. Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper
This toilet has no exposed trap and that the inside is fully glazed makes it very easy to clean. On the other hand, it has a series of special measures to keep the walls of the toilet clean.
5.Dometic 300 Toilet
If you are planning to buy plastic made toilet for home then we suggest to go with Dometic 300 series. As it has triple jet action that flush and remove waste completely as well as drop away ball and valve system. You can change water level by foot padal. The distance in the base from the center of the flush hole to the back of the base is 4 inches. This toilet comes with RV ((two-bolt, four-bolt, and angled two-bolt styles). The good thing about installation then its very easy and its matter with few bolts and nuts. Its very lightweight.
The sprayer is a bit awkward to use it when you have to hold the pedal down to spray. Pedal size is small. This is for adults only. Our team feel that, it’s somehow larger than the typical toilet in older RVs
Its a good product, especially for the price, if you are trying to replace a worn out toilet.
What Type Of Toilet Is Better For A Small Bathroom?
In a small bathroom, every inch of space counts, so it’s important to choose space-saving fixtures to maximize what’s available in the room. When choosing a toilet for a small bathroom, it is advisable to opt for a toilet that has a bowl that is shallower than standard, which will create more floor space.
Technical Glossary For The Bathroom
The functionality of a bathroom will depend on many factors and one of the most important is that of quality, which meets the requirements you demand. Because of that, it can be very difficult to know which one is correct. So before buying a toilet, you have to familiarize yourself with some technical terms to make the right selection.
Here are a few words or phrases you can find when buying a new Toilet:
- Built-in toilet: available in various styles, they are designed to install the cistern and pipes, leaving only the toilet bowl visible. The cistern or tank can be recessed in the wall or in a bathroom cabinet.
- Monoblock toilet: it is the most popular design, it is the one with the cistern attached directly to the bowl. They are available in traditional and modern style.
- Corner toilet: this is special for small spaces, they have a cistern in a triangular shape so they can be installed in the corner of the bathroom.
- Water saving WC: it is an ecological option that saves water they have a double flush cistern, which offers the option of using a full or reduced flush. A full discharge uses approximately 6 liters of water, while the reduced discharge uses around 3 liters.
- Suspended Toilet – The ideal choice for creating a contemporary style, a wall-hung toilet flush mounts, freeing up floor space. The cistern is recessed into the wall and is accessed through a recessed panel. Hanging the toilet bowl creates the illusion of a larger bathroom and makes cleaning easier. The toilet bowl is mounted on a wall frame that must be purchased separately.
- Support Frame – Designed to be used with a wall-hung toilet so you can safely place it on the wall.
- Concealed cistern: to be used with embedded and suspended toilets, the concealed cistern can be installed on a wall or a bathroom cabinet, being hidden from view. The cistern can be accessed through a panel if it is installed on the wall or by removing the section of the counter if it is integrated into a bathroom cabinet. A concealed cistern gives a cleaner, streamlined finish to your bathroom.
- Double flush: A double flush toilet gives you the option of using a reduced flush, which uses up to 50% less water than a standard flush. A double flush button has two pieces, so you can select a full or medium flush to save water.
- Sanitary articles of reduced depth: they are those that have a reduced depth shorter than the standard, so they do not protrude much and take up less space. Recommended for small bathrooms or toilets.
- Toilet seat with shock absorber closure: it is a special type of seat that prevents accidental closures, avoiding knocks. The system provides a slow closure when the lid is a couple of centimeters from the cup, so it closes gradually and silently.
- WC unit: it is a model that has been designed to be integrated with a toilet with a concealed cistern. The unit hides the cistern and pipes providing a tidier finish. The cistern is accessed through a panel.
What Is A Monoblock Toilet?
A monobloc toilet is where the cistern or water tank is located directly in the toilet bowl which is fixed to the floor and the cistern to the wall. They are one of the most popular options as they are easy to install and available in a wide range of modern and traditional styles.
Some toilets have a recessed wall design, hiding unsightly pipes and making the cleaning process easier . A wall-mounted toilet will create a more contemporary look .
There are different discharge mechanisms , including the traditional one with lever and the double discharge chrome buttons , where you can choose to use a full or medium discharge.
- Easy to install
- Does not require any external or hidden piping
- Fits most bathrooms.
- Wide range of styles to choose from
Angular Sanitary Toilets
The toilets corner are designed specifically to fit the corner of a bathroom , helping to maximize the available space. They are ideal for a very small bathroom .
In corner toilets it can be a little awkward to install the drain pipes in the corner.
- Elegant and space-saving.
- Ideal for small bathrooms.
High And Comfortable Toilet
Available in different styles, the sanitary unit has a different height than the standard versions with a difference between 4-5 cm higher, being more comfortable for use.
Ideal for tall, older people and those with reduced mobility, as there is less pressure on the knees and other joints of the lower body. The increased height makes it easier to sit and get up.
- Reduced pressure on the knees and joints of the lower body.
- Extra height makes sitting and standing up easy
- Ideal for taller people, with motor difficulties or elderly.
A good option to add contemporary style to your bathroom, a wall-hung toilet seems to float above the floor, since the cistern and its accessories are not visible. The suspended design improves the feeling of space and makes cleaning the floor easier.
Wall hung toilets are designed to be fitted with a concealed cistern behind a wall or cabinet. If the cistern is on the wall, you will need to make sure there is access during and after installation. You will also need to purchase a concealed cistern and wall frame separately.
- Maximize floor space
- Create a contemporary style
- Ideal for small bathrooms.
Toilet with flush toilet is a modern option and is very similar to the monoblock toilet, except that the toilet is hidden in a unit or on the wall.
Designed to take advantage of the minimum floor space. With a clean and tidy appearance since the pipes are hidden together with the cistern and easy to clean.
When getting a flush toilet, you will need to obtain the flush toilet and flush-mount cabinet, separate from the toilet. Access to the cistern must be guaranteed after installation.
- Modern and compact appearance.
- Minimum use of space.
Low Flush Toilets
Low flush toilets are ideal for giving a traditional style to your bathroom. A low flush toilet is where the flush is installed at a low height on the wall and separate from the flush bowl, but connected via a flush tube.
Drainage is carried out using a discharge lever. When installing a low-flush toilet, it is recommended to install it on a solid or reinforced wall.
- Ideal for creating a traditional style.
Toilet With High Cistern
Like low flush toilets, high flush toilets are ideal for creating a traditional and authentic look in your bathroom. A toilet is where the cistern is installed at a high level from the wall and is connected to the toilet bowl with a long pipe for discharge.
The unloading system works through a long pull chain. When installing a high-flush toilet, it must be mounted on a solid or reinforced wall.
- Provides a traditional and authentic look.
Double Flush Toilets
Double flush or water saving sanitary items use less water per flush for low cost on monthly bills and helping protect the environment.
Using the toilet flush represents about a third of the water used in a home and older toilets could use an incredible amount of water equivalent to about 14 liters per flush. Today’s toilets have a dual flush cistern and some models only use between 2.6 / 4 liters per drain.
Dual flush or water saving sanitary toilets do this because they have two different flush volumes. It is a good idea to replace an old toilet with a new double flush toilet to save money on your bill and not waste water.
All of our toilets include the toilet seat, but a few things are always worth mentioning if you ever need to replace them. Toilet seats are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any type of toilet, there are also different colors and finishes such as oak, walnut, black and white (the classic color).
There are also toilet seats with closing covers with shock absorbers, that is, they close slowly to prevent wear. Among the most common materials are thermoplastic, which has a durable and easy-to-clean finish, another is thermoset, which is a polymeric material resistant to UV rays and scratches.